Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some GIANTS Fell this weekend!

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
There were definitely some real bruisers taken this weekend. A guy I have met and hunted with a couple of times shot a MASSIVE buck on opening day in Minnesota. It scores just over 234 inches and will be the number 2 archery buck for MN. The best part is he has been hunting him a few years has a hell of a history and a number of trail camera pics and is a really good guy. Also a lady that is quite the big buck killer in Buffalo County WI shot another great buck. It scored in the mid 170's. I was not in camp when they brought them in to have the pictures for both bucks taken but saw the pics when I got back TOO camp and they are the best Hero Shots I have ever seen. If I get the pictures I will share them.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Cant wait to see the pics! I gotta text my buddy up in Buffalo Co. to see what they killed, thanks for the reminder!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well this one isn't quite 170, but he's a pretty nice one for a 16yr old's first deer with a bow! Buffalo Co.

Attachments

• IMG958327.jpg
    IMG958327.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 115

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Heck of a first buck with any weapon Brock! Congrats to your friend!

This is my buddy's kid. My buddy didn't shoot, but he's pretty picky. Before last year he had a pretty good streak going... 4 bucks over 4 seasons from 170-194, with a total of 11 days hunting over those four years. He's got a pretty good chunk of land up there.:) Last year he shot a pair of 165's. Was a bad year.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You and me both. I gotta bet back up there sometime. I can't imagine having that kind of hunting all the time.