Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

More Split Brow Buck pics

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Here are a few more pics I got for the Split Brow buck. I think I may have found his trail that he is using to get this spot. Stand and camera are set, now just to be in the right place at the right time.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I think I figured out another piece to the puzzle on Sunday. I have been looking at all of the pictures from the different cameras I have dedicated to this deer. After looking at them and my aerial and topo maps and discussing it with a couple of people we picked out an exact tree to kill him from. While we were hanging the stand I noticed a trail that I hadnt noticed before. It is on a saddle right on the fence line off of the corn field. Where the fence goes over the saddle there is almost 4 feet between the ground and the bottom strand of barbed wire. then the trail heads over towards a spot I use to hang a camera and get pictures of him 3 years ago. He will have to concentrate on that fence then when he comes under that there are some branches he has to pay attention to right after that is a small tree that looks like it had been worked for a few years right in the trail. At that point he will be about 20 yards from my stand broadside :)