Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spypoint Tiny W2

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I have not had good luck with game cams in the past. I think my downfall was buying closeouts from Sportsman Den. The damn things would always be off when I checked them. Oh sure I got a few pictures of does and blank pictures because the deer had already left before the camera woke up.
So I bit the dust this week and ordered a Spypoint Tiny W2 camera. Should be here next week.
I have a great trail about 100 yrds from the house through heavy brush so I can put the black box close here close and offer no interferance by my new ladder stand.
Going to be interesting.
Frank

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Where did you order from Frank? I have a couple on order myself I have been waiting on.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I got it off Ebay. They had like 10 of them. I tried Amazon but my damn computor won't permit me to log on to Amazon. And if I do get on after 8-10 referesh buttoms I can never get through a complete transaction. It was 10.00 cheaper on Ebay anyway.
I did find them in stock at hunterbliss.com also.
If the forum does a group buy next year I will probaly get another one for the other side of my property. And then there is my other hunting property across the road. Oh hell this could be expensive but fun.
Frank

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I got it off Ebay. They had like 10 of them. I tried Amazon but my damn computor won't permit me to log on to Amazon. And if I do get on after 8-10 referesh buttoms I can never get through a complete transaction. It was 10.00 cheaper on Ebay anyway.
I did find them in stock at hunterbliss.com also and they have them in stock.
If you the forum does a group buy next year I will probaly get another one for the other side of my property. And then there is my other hunting property across the road. Oh hell this could be expensive but fun.
Frank

Darn right Frank! You only live once though. Might as well have fun on the ride.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The Tiny W2 should be delivered by FedEx today. I had 2 does in the front yard and they came down the same trail that I will be setting the Tiny W2 on were 2 trails connect in front of my new ladder stand about 100 yrds from the house.
Frank

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My Tiny W2 is on the delivery truck for today. Is there anything weird about setting it up for operation? I pulled the manual off the net but you all know how men are with manuals. LOL.
This camera has just got to operate better than my previous ones.
Frank

Last edited:

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The Tiny W2 is in and up and running on a trail about 100 yrds from the house.
I must say what a well thought out trail camera. So far it appears even I can operate it. Only looked in the manual twice and one time to make sure it was what I thought it was. And another time to try and figure out how to turn it on to operate in the field. As far as I could find out it really doesn't give instructions for turning it on. You just flick the on switch. Simple.
I got 2 4GB cards for the black box so I will switch it out each day to check. I will do a product review when i know it's taking pictures the way I have it set. The black box is 50 yrds from the front door.
The last camera I had was a freaking nightmare. So far I am impressed (and that's hard to do) and money well spent.
Frank