Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fyi- easton excel shafts

Milo

Tatonka guide.
looks like these are going to be gone from easton's line up...wanted to let you all know. might be able to pick some up cheap as they sell out. They are not listed on eastons website any more.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
looks like these are going to be gone from easton's line up...wanted to let you all know. might be able to pick some up cheap as they sell out. They are not listed on eastons website any more.

First the Epics, now the Excels!?!? WTF? Is easton done selling an economy shaft or what?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That stinks! Thanks for the heads-up, Milo! I may have to stock up on 'em. I've been shooting them for +10 years, and love 'em!

First the Epics, now the Excels!?!? WTF? Is easton done selling an economy shaft or what?

I liked the Excels at their price point. They arn't as tough as the Easton Axis line but they are still good. The Excel is one of the few medium diameter high quality economy carbon shafts out there right now. The Bemans are nice but they are fatter than the Excels. The same can be said of the similiar priced Carbon Express shafts.
I'm going to guess Easton is going to replace the Epics and Excels with something new or use the Beman line. So Beman isn't competing with its parent company Easton.