Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Carry a side arm?

I do for some of my duck hunts
As we hunt 2 spots where the parking area is ......in a not so nice part of town

We even make sure nothing looks interesting in my truck
So all the windows stay unbroken

John

In today's society, it's not so much where you're going that could present problems, as much as what could happen between point A and point B.

Should I carry today? Well, let's see: Forewarned is forearmed. There's no such thing as too many guns. It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away. When you dial 911, don't forget to press 1 for English. It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Nuff said. :smiley_blink:

After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people that didn't do it. - William Burroughs :smiley_chinrub:

Bowhunter57

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Random acts of evil happed all over the country at any time for no reason...You read about it and see it in the news all the time. You don't have to be in a "bad end of town" anymore.

How sad would it be to have the tool and skills of a CCW type firearm and not even have the chance to defend your self because you did not have it with you.

As a husband and father, you have a greater responsability to your family to make it home at the end of the day.
Just sayen...

Last edited: