Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bucks look pathetic

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Wow...this is bad..even if they win they should fall in the ranks..even tbe fans are booing.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah, I'm not real impressed with any one facet of our team right now. Other than Devon Smith that is. He's been a welcome addition to the receiving core...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Wow they are more undisciplined than i thought they would be. Boren missed an easy block before the score..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will give the defense ONE acknowledgement. When they hit, they are hitting hard. Sadly, they are hitting and not wrapping. Fundamentals here boys.

Hadn't finished my post. Got up to let the dog in. Come back to an interception? Ridiculous.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Man i am seeing some basics not happening like linebackers not inside out tackling and what the flip are the lineman diing on some of those plays...dam

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Boys im gonna say it right now thats the next dan wilkinson at ohio state...even a possible wareen sapp like talent.

BGarrett

Belpre
Still 3-0 but they are playing like a D-3 team. I fear what will happen if/when Braxton gets hurt from running every damn play.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Still 3-0 but they are playing like a D-3 team. I fear what will happen if/when Braxton gets hurt from running every damn play.

That thought has certainly crossed my mind. He goes down and I couldn't imagine how ugly it might be. I couldn't tell you the second string QB's name if my life depended on it.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Kenny Guiton.. I look forward to him getting some playing time. I still see 4 losses but I still keep telling myself this is a rebuilding year and the bucks are still getting their feet under them. Still one more giveme with UAB next week then conference play starts and thats when we see where the Bucks stand in the Big Ten.