Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live Hunt Update

badger

*Supporting Member*
My buddy and I are out again this morning. He shot a few minutes ago, and I just dropped my first. I also had a last years doe walk up fifteen yards from me. Got to go, Jeff just shot again, and I have another close to me!

Last edited:

badger

*Supporting Member*
Sounds like your morning is a hole lot better than mine bro.

I hope everything is alright Steve.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both got our limits. There's no lacking of squirrels in that woods!

Gotta get em when they are feeding!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I hope everything is alright Steve.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both got our limits. There's no lacking of squirrels in that woods!

Gotta get em when they are feeding!

Nothing really to complain about, would just rather be slaying squirrels than working a booth at a street fair. I guess the bright side is I will eventually get an elephant ear.

Awesome job on the tree rats TOO!

Huckleberry Finn

Nothing really to complain about, would just rather be slaying squirrels than working a booth at a street fair. I guess the bright side is I will eventually get an elephant ear.

Awesome job on the tree rats TOO!

There's only one world's fair though

badger

*Supporting Member*
Just baked three of them and deboned them. Got them simmering in chicken broth, vegetable broth, garlic, carrots, celery, and some seasoning. Going to add the noodles last. Should be some good soup!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Awesome Dale. I just ate squirrel for the first time this morning; two hind quarters battered and fried. Tasted just like chicken!