Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Big Dog 2 person stands

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have reviewed our inventory after the first two shows. Last year 2 person stands were the hot ticket. This year we ordered extras. So far, they have not moved as well as some of the other stands. I have checked comparable 2 person stands at the box stores. I feel these are priced to compete and most likely beat the box stores. What does a business do when they have excess inventory? They promote them. Here it is:

For every 2 person stand sold through TOO, I will donate $5 to the site. I know Joe and Jesse do not sell advertising nor do they panhandle for money. I also know this site isn't free. Someone has to pay for it. I feel these are priced fairly, and I appreciate the advertisements Joe and Jesse offer me. Buy a stand at a fair price, move some product for me, and help TOO! Sounds like a win win win to me!

Joe/Jesse- Feel free to edit or delete this if this is unacceptable. I know I should run it past you guys first, but I feel anytime we can give back to TOO, it is a worthy cause. If it moves some product and offers a deal to TOO members, it is even better in my opinion.

BDL 401 Big Bud 15' stands- $125 plus sales tax
BDL 451Big Bud 17'- $135 plus sales tax
BDL 481Red Tick II- $160 plus sales tax
BDL 491 Red Tick III- $170 plus sales tax

Feel free to PM me with any questions. We are located just south of Lima, Ohio at zip code 45806 if you are trying to figure out logistics of picking one up. We will also be set up at the Ft Recovery Water Dog Races on the first weekend in October.

Thanks,
Phil Hicks
Hank Tucker Outdoors

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good question, Jesse! I need another two man stand for Mason, but I don't want to drive to Lima to get one. Not that I wouldn't love to invite myself to Phil's for a visit, just a time thing.

Looks like a fair deal on pricing, Phil!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Son of a beeyotch! My parents went to Lancaster for the weekend today at NOON! Not far from Brock if memory serves me correct. I am not going to be able to make it to the hunt. Out of town first weekend in October for a show at Ft Recovery. Out of town one (possibly 2) weekends in November to rifle hunt Kentucky. I am not even going to suggest another weekend out of town for hunting related stuff to my wife. She is pretty forgiving, but not quite this forgiving. That is asking a lot of Momma with her work schedule and 3 kids. lol

Might be able to Hillbilly Express them your direction between now and then. We do get to Columbus on occasion to see my brother on the NW side of C-bus or my sister just outside of Polaris in Lewis Center. My parents get to Bellefountaine about once a week to play their dulcimers also if there is anyone close we could drop them to (cough JD cough Joe). lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
TTT. Might be able to get a couple closer to you guys by the weekend. I would need to know soon though. No room to haul more than a couple.