Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

9/11

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Certainly a day I will never forget and my thoughts are with those who still suffer the effects of that terrible day. One of the first landmark days of my life and it is a shame it had to be a tragedy of this magnitude.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Was watching some of the coverage of the memorials earlier on break, very sad that's for sure. I can still remember that morning like it was yesterday.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I remember exactly where I was when it all happened. I seems weird that I was in 2nd grade then. Prayers to all the families friends and not to forget all our troops. God bless America!

Ricer2231

Hard to believe it was 11 years ago. Sad to say but I too can remember it like it was yesterday. God bless America and bless all those affected by that terrible tragedy.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just talked to my history class about how this is a day that everyone remembers what they were doing, much like JFK. The kids I have now were 2 years old when it happened which means they have no clue of the magnitude of the situation. I showed them a great video called "The 9/11 Tapes: Chaos in the Sky" and reminded them that this is the reason we are fighting the war on terrorism and we shouldn't forget the tragic events of 9/11. Sometimes our memories get short and we lose sight of why we are hunting these bastards down.
If you haven't seen this video, check it out. It is all of the events from the air traffic controllers and Air Force perspective. It's really interesting.