Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Services Skeeter creek outdoors

I was having problems with my compound and it seemed like it was the arrow rest but I was not sure. I gave Milo at Skeeter creek a call and asked if he could take alook. I went over sunday morning and he spotted the problem right away. Installed a limb driver rest reset the knock point to where it should be and the bow is shooting darts, broad heads included.

The first arrow I shot a fletching came off, one I had glued on a couple days ago. So I also got a lesson on fletching arrows properly.

It really helps me to start the season with confidence in my equipment.

Thanks Milo it is really appreciated

Greg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Milo is a master bow tuner and SCO is the only place I'll take my equipment for service now. My bow has never shot better and it gives me loads of confidence.

Keep up the great work brother!!!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
you all's welcome. had a good time working on them and making them mo better...Its nice working with open minded people and being a little bit desperate helps toolmao...i kid... but honestly is been great workin with everyone and I appreciate everyone's patients with me this year. its been tough getting up and going and i have another slog ahead of me. hopefully i get some tree time this year and can keep the business moving forward. Need to get the website developed so i get a place to post your mugs with your kills this year.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
lmao

Here's why I work on my bow or I take it to Milo. My cousin is shooting his dad's Bowtech Patriot this year and the last person to work on it was the local Bowtech rep. I removed the serving around his peep tonight to add a bigger peep and set up his QAD and when I did, I found two broken strands of strif and a third that was about to break. They were broke when the peep was served in because he folded them back and served over the broken strands. Who the fuck does that? The shit "bow technicians" we have around here that's who. Looks like another ProLine order for SCO is coming up...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Thanks Xbowguy...we got lots of new things comin up soon that may interest some. Thanks to my "guy" we now have a bow spec sheet sent to send back with it. still doing some finishing touches and then we will be onto to broadhead and knife sharpening services quite possibly.

Last edited: