Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

O-h ..

epe

Lancaster
Their up 21 right now. But im not impressed what so ever. Their d backs are imbarassing to watch.

Yes, three interceptions is very embarrassing.. If not for them actually having hands and hanging onto the ball, it would be a lot closer...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Yeah but they've given up a number of big plays and long yard passes. If they were playing a team with a good quarter back they'd be hurting.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Just keep on fine tuning till MSU shows us a true test. CFU is a good team and alot better then alot of the early teams we play before Big Ten play starts, you will see CFU playing in a bowl game and quite possibly winning.
GO BUCKS!!!!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yeah!!! Iam very disappointed. Its becoming the Braxton Miller show! I went to the game, and the Bucks have a long way to go. A lot of talented ( YOUNG ) players. Rome wasn't built Iam day and I feel we will get better as those young guys gain experience. No outstanding linebackers as we have had in the past. Our Off. line needs to be better at pass protection and run blocking.lol. other than that, we are better than last year.IMO..

RUT NUT

Young team/new coach. We will be fine. Everyone just needs to find their roll and play it. I will tell you one thing. We're going undefeated! Piss on playing a bowl game. We will make our statement in the regular season! No doubt we are off to a slow start....but look for us to settle down and start making play after play. GO BUCKS!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Absolutely right Rut Nut! We have just as good a chance to win the Big 10 title as anyone in the Conference.

I would reserve that judgement until you play a team that will have a better than 6 win season...

OSU, Mich and Wisc all have some major hurdles to overcome. Funny thing is as soon as a loss hits everyone will change tunes...love it.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I see the Bucks loosing upwards of 4 games this year. I don't see a strong Big Ten front runner again this year. But all in all it will still be a great game come Nov. 24th.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
How true Beener! All that Iam saying is" Big Ten is wide open"... No front runner. Buckeyes have a long way to go. Michigan on the other hand should be better than they are. They had all they wanted with Air Force.

epe

Lancaster
Michigan was way overrated. OSU is over rated too...Looks like Nebraska is gonna go down to UCLA. Unless OSU plays way better they will lose to em...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Did y'all see LSU today? Man! Granted it was Washington but 41-3 is bad. Its not that though LSU just had their crap together and was playing some solid football. Very fluid plays. Look for those boys in the battle for the crystal this winter.

epe

Lancaster
Did y'all see LSU today? Man! Granted it was Washington but 41-3 is bad. Its not that though LSU just had their crap together and was playing some solid football. Very fluid plays. Look for those boys in the battle for the crystal this winter.

How much you want to bet the "Honey Badger" will be eligible come Bama game time? Bama looks scary with an actual offense.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I am very disappointed with how the whole Big 10 has looked so far. Like others have said, no front runner yet. As a OSU fan, what does concern me is how one dimensional our offense has become since Troy Smith, but Troy could at least throw. Terrell Pryor couldn't throw and Braxton Miller seems to be having the same problems as well. Against Michigan last year he blew at least 3 long possible TD passes to WR wide open by throwing way off target and this year he's nothing more than a RB taking a snap. Opposing teams will eventually shadow him and take him out of the game plan and make him throw to advance the ball. Just like Alabama did to DR in the blowout over Michigan. Teams HAVE to have balance and a QB that can make clean crisp passes that are catchable. Dennard Robinson and Braxton Miller are great athletes with their legs but they must be able to throw or both of these teams they play for are in for a long season. Urban is a great coach and will right the ship eventually but he needs a few more years with his own recruits before I'll pass judgement. I will say this though, I'm not a fan of the spread offense! The OL are to small and get bulldozed by pass rushers creating havoc in the backfield. The only recent team I've seen have any success with the spread is Oregon and their speed is much faster than ours. Until Urban recruits more speed I don't see any improvement in the near future.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah, I'm not the least bit impressed right now. I expected way more and I guess that's typical of most Buckeye fans. We're as hard on our team as anyone...

buckstar25

T-county
Urban Meyer, no complaints! Thank God it's not Jim Tressel! If it were we would have had to watch the same old sit on a lead and run the same 3 plays! And the quote about going for it on 4th down, if that doesn't excite you as a Buckeye fan, nothin will!