Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bow Shop in Amish Country Ohio?

steveOh

Dayton Area
Headed up to Millersburg for a few days with the misses, thought I might pop into a bow shop while she is shopping. Any shops in the area?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Headed up to Millersburg for a few days with the misses, thought I might pop into a bow shop while she is shopping. Any shops in the area?

I think there's a bow shop not far from Millersburg, in Apple Creek... Lemme double check quick...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Premier Outdoors - 10447 Harrison Rd, Apple Creek, OH... They're an Elite Archery dealer, according to the Elite website.

There's also Insight Outdoors in Millersburg... @ 3149 S.R. 39.

I've never been to either shop, so I can't tell you what you'd be in for.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
There is the Kidron sport shop on Kohler rd in Kidron, a couple miles south of 30. Guns, archery, fishing etc. interesting place

Derek j

Knox Co.
That big deer farm is there, I hear there is a 500" there this year

That is one of our friends parents buck farm. We waterfowl hunt with him on his farms once or twice a year. They had a 2 1/2 yr old that was already 260" a few years ago. Irregardless of personal feelings towards high fence deer, it is absolutely amazing to see these deer in person. Words do not describe the size!!

ohio
I agree, they had a huge one die last year from an infection I think it was pushing 400" some of those deer look awesome, some look ridiculous. The ones that can't hold their heads up is sad, I feel bad for the animal

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
There is the Kidron sport shop on Kohler rd in Kidron, a couple miles south of 30. Guns, archery, fishing etc. interesting place

I cant rememebr the name either, pretty nice people and the wife can build some arrows. If your going that way, you should just go to strahsburg and stop by All American Outdoors.