Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anybody know where to get holsters for HiPoint pistols?

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Got a HiPoint C9 (9mm) but no holster.
HiPoint doesn't offer holsters on their website.
Anybody got any one-size-fits-all solutions? Or a holster maker that makes holsters for HiPoints?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Friends don't let friend shoot Hipoints :smiley_cowboy: ;)

I have an Uncle Mikes you can have to use. They are not my favorite but good enough for woods toting or range work. Get me your addy again. If it works keep it. It is made for large autopistols. If not, just send it back. I used it to carry the Beretta on the quad (I miss my quad :( ).

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Got a HiPoint C9 (9mm) but no holster.
HiPoint doesn't offer holsters on their website.
Anybody got any one-size-fits-all solutions? Or a holster maker that makes holsters for HiPoints?

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dan I live about 5 miles from them. I will stop in and see if I can pick you one up.

HiPoint doesn't have any on their website. I don't think they have 'em, it would probably be a wasted trip.

Chaz, I'll PM my address.

Jack and CJ - I promise a better pistol is on my "buy" list, but it's all the way down at #4, so I'll just stick to this for now.

Wheelbarrow...that's funny:smiley_depressive:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I be been in there several times Dan. You would be surprised what they would have. We did all the heating and cooling in there.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Well it looks like Beenie's got me covered for some wheelin/dealin, so I should be good for now.
But I WOULD be interested to see if'n they got a flyer or something listing their specific holsters.

You might just wanna stop in there and kick someone in the balls for not listing their holsters on their website. :smiley_boos: