Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great elk!!!

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Here is a pic of a good friend of mine on my Pro Staff that shot a BEAST of an elk in Colorado with his bow. It is a giant 7x7, I havent heard a official score yet but they were thinking around 340" :)

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Wow, that's nice!

I got to do a Elk Euro this year. It wasn't anywhere near that big of course, but it was still cool to get my hands on it! Or not. Come to think of it, it was a PITA because it was top heavy and I struggled with it when I worked on it, but I figured it was the closest I'll ever get to one. :p

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I was just sharig a pic with ever one here of an AWESOME animal, I never mentioned Monster Raxx in the post, so I dont know where your going with that one.

Could of been cause they saw the logo in the bottom... My buddy is leaving next week for colorado and new mexico hunts. He's been practicing 80 yard shots all summer and including some quartering away shots...lol

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
There are a lot of people who steal pics on the internet and post them however they want. I put my watermark on pics so it makes it tougher to steal. I dont think that would happen here but I do it with almost every pic I post. We do have customers from out west but this elk definitely did not eat any Monster Raxx.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Piqua? What is in Piqua besides Paul Sherry Chevrolet? Do they even call it that anymore? lmao

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Monster Raxx;178720[B said:
]There are a lot of people who steal pics on the internet and post them however they want. I put my watermark on pics so it makes it tougher to steal. I dont think that would happen here but I do it with almost every pic I post[/B]. We do have customers from out west but this elk definitely did not eat any Monster Raxx.

You would be surprised. We have had some of our shed pictures stolen and plastered on other sites recently.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Could of been cause they saw the logo in the bottom... My buddy is leaving next week for colorado and new mexico hunts. He's been practicing 80 yard shots all summer and including some quartering away shots...lol

I find that to be amazing about elk hunting, I like to kill deer within 30 yards haha, guys shoot elk from 80! I never saw an 80 yard shot on an elk, but on TV saw a guy drop in a 70 yard one, and I bought shit myself! hahah amazing!