Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thoughts and prayers please

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My bro Ron(full bore) took our mother to the ER this AM around 6. She's been experiencing some chest pains and was awaken again this morning because of them.
She's been having chest pains over this past week. She has been taking high blood pressure meds over a year. Has been going thru depression and some anxiety since we lost dad. Last week she came down with some sort of infection(kidney or bladder), then being her immune system being down she picked up a cold.

When it rains it pours! Thanks for thoughts and prayers guys, I'll keep you posted as soon as they run some tests. They want to keep her for 24 hours. It sure sucks being so far from this situation but glad Ron and his wife Lorie are there.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just talked to her from her hospital room via the phone. She finally talked to a doctor and they're keeping her overnight to do some more tests. She does have bronchitis pretty bad so the doctor thinks that could be the problem but wants to be sure. She will be having a stress test in the near future though. Thanks for the prayers.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks guys, she texted me this morning and said they're still doing a couple tests today and she might get to come home later today. She slept good last night which is something she hasn't been able to do lately.