Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally!!!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Finally got a decent buck on camera, he will probably get a pass this year, should be a nice buck next year

grandmas 9-3-12 002.jpggrandmas 9-3-12 003.jpggrandmas 9-3-12 006.jpggrandmas 9-3-12 015.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Like the split brow. Great looking buck but I agree, next year he will be better. I think his mass once the velvet is rubbed off will not look as good as he does now. Good luck and keep tabs on him for next season buddy.

Don't worry about not getting bucks on cam. Come velvet shed you will see some different bucks start moving around.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow! He is right there on the border for many and a definite shooter for many more. Hope he makes it until next year for you!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
checked some cams Saturday morning, had hung a camera on a nice trail heading into a cornfield coming out of a crabapple thicket, got acouple decent bucks , the first one I had pics of last year and he looks the same this year with his main beams curving in towards each other, the other is an up and comer. notice the other buck in the first pic to the right.

nice 8 1.jpgnice 8 2.jpgnice 8 3.jpgbuck 2.jpg