Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bucks, goofy one

at1010

*Supporting Member*
PICT0023.jpgPICT0476.jpgPICT0502.jpgIMG_0040.jpgIMG_0085.jpg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I think the above pictures are 3 different bucks.

PICT0293.jpg

I think this one on the left is another different buck that I would love to get some better pictures of.

Last edited:

at1010

*Supporting Member*
thanks for looking motorbreaking, not sure if Id kill any of them yet except that goofy racked one. I think Id have to kill that one for sure.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
That dude in the last two pics of the first post is quite unique! Awesome pics!

yea flute, when you zoom in he has small kickers off his bases too. I just am having trouble telling what backs I have due to lack of really clear pics. I am working on that.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
another question for you guys,

do you think the buck with the goofy rack is mature?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
He looks like a mature deer to me. Tough to tell from the angle of those pics, but I would say he is at least 3.5 and would make a sweet looking mount!!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
He looks like a mature deer to me. Tough to tell from the angle of those pics, but I would say he is at least 3.5 and would make a sweet looking mount!!!

thanks Jesse, I think he might be a deer that I had a few years ago that was a big buck, but was shot, and dropped early. Notice in the second pic how much "loose skin" and saggy his belly is. Not always a tell tail sign, but I think he is fairly old.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Also Idk if you guys are able to zoom in at all, but when I zoomed in on that buck he has some narly bases with points coming off all over the place, he is just a werid deer! haha

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Sweet pictures with a cool buck!!

thanks, I am hoping to have better pictures for you all this weekend. My cameras really screwed up last weekend!

I had piles of corn for surveys, corn was gone, cameras didnt take pictures. hahah