Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

String Suppressor

Huckleberry Finn

Product Review

I finally got a string suppressor. It's a Dead Stop carbon telescopic model that Milo at Skeeter Creek ordered for me. As the first step to doing some overhaul on my Switchback, I could not believe how quiet it made my bow. Very easy to install and adjusts just right. High quality and I trust that it will last for a long time.

string saver.jpg

Put it this way, when the pro shop orders it for you and when you show JBrown something for your bow and he think it's the tits, you did something right! I only wish I had done it a year ago!

And, as that picture shows, my new ProLine strings are in and waiting to be installed as well.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Looks awesome Huck? When you planning on having the strings done. I got a set waiting on me also. Maybe we could car pool.

Huckleberry Finn

Hicks I hope you got your string served were the string suppresor makes contact

I'll let this one pass, but it's hUck not hIcks...that's a big difference hahahahaha.

I saved the serving to put on my new strings that I'll get next week. BTW - saw your bow hanging last week...damn you earned the name longdraw!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Longdraw was in there one time when I stopped in Huck. I was getting strings on one bow and dialed in on another. Might have been the confusion. Then again, he is a nice guy, but I am not sure if he can read, write, or do much of anything outside of 3d shoots and killing stuff. lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can attest... That string suppressor is a pretty nice product. I was really impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of it. Looks good, Huck!