Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Holsters...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
From the best holters available (non-custom) IMHO is some good deals. The are factory seconds that I have two of. You cannot even tell what the "issue" was that made them a second. Cash only...

http://www.crossbreedseconds.com/

I just ordered a horsehide mini-tuck $43 TMD.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I need to get something for the 45 I just bought. Need to verify model and see if they have what I am looking for. Need to get time to shoot the thing so I can actually start carrying it. I won't carry until I am comfy with it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You'll have to let me know how you like the quick clip. $80+ holster for $53! Who cares if it has a discolor the size of a dime? It is going to be tucked in anyway.
Yep. Tucked inside waistband. Who cares? Going to be sweat stained shortly after purchase anyway. I wanted the super tuck but it was not offered for my gun.

patmc81

Love my crossbreed! Went through 2 other holsters before I found my crossbreed. Even with my shirt tucked in you can't tell my gun is there.

mightymet

Just checked out the seconds. There are some great deals. Unfortunately all the had for my pistol was the quick clip. Guess I'm going to have to pay full price. That's ok because these holsters are worth it.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Just checked out the seconds. There are some great deals. Unfortunately all the had for my pistol was the quick clip. Guess I'm going to have to pay full price. That's ok because these holsters are worth it.

Before you order....What pistol is it?

mightymet

Beentown... Thanks. They don't have one. Crossbreed does just not a second. I will probably buy one.