Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Four Hang-Ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
As the title states, I have four hang-ons sitting in the building right now taking up space, and haven't used them but once or twice in the past two years. There are Two River's Edge stands with the cinch strap that are in great shape, another river's edge that could use some paint, and it has a hole in the seat, and a big Remington stand that is real nice, but the chipmunks got ahold of it also. If anyone is interested in the four of them, I'd sell them all for $80, $90 if someone wants to meet within an hour of me. I can post pics up for anyone that is interested. Just hoping to get ahold of a few more Millennium receivers before the season rolls around.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Man I love those rivers edge stands.....that's about all I use. I would buy them if you were closer. Shoot me some pictures Greg.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
That's fine, I'm sure they are good as you describe them. Redcloud, you might as well get them if you are closer than me and I don't have the time to drive that far to get them.

How much would shipping be Greg?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
That's fine, I'm sure they are good as you describe them. Redcloud, you might as well get them if you are closer than me and I don't have the time to drive that far to get them.

I do not know Chad. I know UPS would be outrageous, and I don't know if they could be shipped via USPS. How far are you from Milo?

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
You guys go ahead and get them, I don't need them that bad. It's a great deal Greg.

Redcloud they are yours if you want them. Thanks!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
You guys go ahead and get them, I don't need them that bad. It's a great deal Greg.

Redcloud they are yours if you want them. Thanks!

You sure ? If you want them we can figure out a way to get them to you I'm sure. I am heading to camp down there in October and I'm sure I will have no problem driving up to your neck of the woods to drop them off. Up to you buddy.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Just for reference.... It cost me about 18 bucks to ship a 25# stand to PA through USPS, parcel post with delivery confirmation and $120 worth of insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.