Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Camo...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Going through my stuff to wash up and inventory. I have stuff that I just don't use. Anyone know of someone that could use some? I will put a list up later but I know I am going to be ordering more from SCO probably and need to move some out.

Huckleberry Finn

Yea I noticed this spring when I went through my stuff that I've got some stuff that I've grown out of or just don't use... I'll look again.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
And here I am looking to buy some. Lol. I'm really looking for a good early season jacket and pants in Realtree AP. I am sold on Mossyoak tree stand once all the leaves come off and I have plenty of that. I'm really picky about my pants though I'm all about pockets. The Mossyoak pants I have now are made by Rocky. They have a cargo pocket a zipper pocket on the side of the cargo pocket and a small button pocket on the front of the cargo pocket. That makes 10 pockets and a pair of pants. Last year I really tried to get away from the old backpack and found out the more pockets the better.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have an ass load of clothes, but like to have plenty of extras so I can rotate what I wear throughout the season. The only need I have now is more space to keep everything! And I'd like to have a layer of wind proof fleece. I've looked at the old school patterns from Bass Pro and Cabelas several times, but never pulled the trigger.

You are a good man Charles. Now if we can find someone 5'5" and built like a tank, we'll be in good shape! lmao

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
With all my weight loss I had this year I'm in the market for smaller. I have a bunch of fat kid size nothing really fancy but I will throw it out there. I will have to go through it to see what I have but most is prolly 38 waist. Looking for 34s

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
What I am getting for some good inexpensive camo that will last me instead of buying put together stuff is the new Rocky Athletic Mobility stuff. It layers like the Sitka stuff. Thin, warm, comfortable, etc. As soon as I put the stuff on I was convinced.