Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Paintball

Huckleberry Finn

I was looking through a closet tonight for something I didn't find and ended up going through all my paintball stuff, since I thought I had an extra allen wrench set in there that I could throw in my bow case now (couldn't find that either).

I don't think I've played for 4 years but I cocked my gun (Spyder Aggressor) and the spring is still good lol. The bad thing is that there's at least 2500 paintballs stored down there...tanks with questionable o ring's, etc...

Any other paintballers from way back?

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I never really got into it, altough I have a gone a few times. And with a decent chunck of woods and alot of people it can make for a fun time. I have an ol Triad laying around somewhere lol.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I played once or twice back in the day. Started gaining some weight and realized it was harder to run away from the gunfire, and the paintballs hurt more! lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I went through the paintball phase as well. Dropped $1K on gear for me and Tracie, played 3-4 times and sold it all. I miss it at time, but damn it was hard on the body and wallet!!!

jeremy44230

Medina County
My MIL bought guns for her two sons and me one year. My BIL and I went out in the back yard and just shot each other for awhile. Never did go out with anyone else, could be fun. Maybe another day...