Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hottest ladies in hunting

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just watching The Wild Outdoors as I finished up my work and was relaxing while catching up on TOO. I have never seen or heard of Holly Wiltse before. Just watched her kill a 160" buck with bow. She is a sexy lady. Red hair, sexy voice, pretty face, and she hunts. Wow! Seems every time I turn on a hunting show there is a new pretty face on there.

Who are your favorites? Not saying she is my "favorite" but she grabbed my attention and made me think to start a thread about it. There are a lot of sexy women out there. Julie Krueter comes to mind as does Nicole Jones. Haley Heath is alright but she needs to eat a couple more cheeseburgers or something. lol

While we are at it I need to dig up the footage of Lauren Thomas narrating one of the shows. They were talking about a bear hunt. There was a bear that had been stealing the bait they were placing. They were using beavers. Footage showed the outfitter dropping a rotten beaver out for bait and she looks at the camera and smiles saying "Yes folks, that is what a rotten beaver looks like!" She is cute in her own sort of way, but when she said "rotten beaver" in an ornery voice she became sexy (in a hillbilly sort of way lol). Looked up the show. It was Most Wanted Scentblocker show titled "Return of the Beaver thief". lmao Couldn't find the footage online.

Last edited:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Haley Heath is pretty hott in person. She was at the ATA and she couldnt keep her eyes off of me, Nicole Jones was at the Block Target booth doing a photo session, and the photographer had to keep getting her attention every time I walked by. jus sayin LOL

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Haley Heath is pretty hott in person. She was at the ATA and she couldnt keep her eyes off of me, Nicole Jones was at the Block Target booth doing a photo session, and the photographer had to keep getting her attention every time I walked by. jus sayin LOL

:smiley_crocodile:

I'm a fan of Julie Kreuter myself. She may not be the hottest hunting chick out there, but IMO she is the most legit of all the ladies in the industry. She grew up on a working ranch and was hunting before she met Rick. The vast majority of these ladies are are/eye candy, but some of them belong in the spotlight. Julie is one of those, as is Nicole Jones despite her voice annoying the shit out of me. Another one that belongs IMO is Samantha Morgan. That girl can shoot the lights out of it!!!

Miss Kreuter...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pretty soon hunting shows won't be anything more than a guide and tits being told what to shoot. Oh wait, it damn near already is. Leave those women in the kitchen and lets get back to shows where people actually hunt.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

I'm a fan of Julie Kreuter myself. She may not be the hottest hunting chick out there, but IMO she is the most legit of all the ladies in the industry. She grew up on a working ranch and was hunting before she met Rick. The vast majority of these ladies are are/eye candy, but some of them belong in the spotlight. Julie is one of those, as is Nicole Jones despite her voice annoying the shit out of me. Another one that belongs IMO is Samantha Morgan. That girl can shoot the lights out

Miss Kreuter...

Yeah...i would have no problem using her taint as a chin rest. lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I'm a fan of Julie Kreuter myself. She may not be the hottest hunting chick out there, but IMO she is the most legit of all the ladies in the industry. She grew up on a working ranch and was hunting before she met Rick. The vast majority of these ladies are are/eye candy, but some of them belong in the spotlight. Julie is one of those, as is Nicole Jones despite her voice annoying the shit out of me. Another one that belongs IMO is Samantha Morgan. That girl can shoot the lights out of it!!!

Miss Kreuter...

Yeah.. I'm sure it was her prior hunting knowledge and drive that got her to where she is... Probably didn't have anything do do with the camo undy photo shoot. I wonder where she would be industry wise if she weighed three bills.. Probably at the waffle house cooking breakfast for Rothhaar.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Yeah.. I'm sure it was her prior hunting knowledge and drive that got her to where she is... Probably didn't have anything do do with the camo undy photo shoot. I wonder where she would be industry wise if she weighed three bills.. Probably at the waffle house cooking breakfast for Rothhaar.
That is funny stuff right there!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio

Miss Kreuter...

She has a beautiful smile :pickle:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Well, when it comes to hot women in the hunting industry. I would agree on Julie Kreuter. Although its getting to be a beauty contest on hunting shows anymore!lol. I would have to say that if I shared my hunting blind with her. The last thing I would be doing . Is Hunting!!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well, when it comes to hot women in the hunting industry. I would agree on Julie Kreuter. Although its getting to be a beauty contest on hunting shows anymore!lol. I would have to say that if I shared my hunting blind with her. The last thing I would be doing . Is Hunting!!!!

Lmao! Not if she had any say about it! Rotflmao

The distant echos of her yelling RAPE would hurt the chances of those hunters hunting within a earshot of your blind!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Anybody else talk with Nicole Jones last year at the D&T Expo? I did. Much like Wayne, she was a hot mess the rest of the weekend after talking to me. Poor thing. I hate it when I have that effect on women. lol

Seriously, I would imagine they dread those weekends. They KNOW they are there for a dog and pony show. Nobody cares what they have to say. Just a bunch of stinky amish and fat guys in camo walking around oogling them. In all fairness, i have met some real good people at these shows too, but I would imagine in these ladies' shoes this is how they see it. I guess if they didn't like the money they wouldn't do it. Not everyone can look like Stan Potts and still make fat coin in the hunting industry. :smiley_crocodile: