Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thinking about a broadhead day at the Cardinal center..

Milo

Tatonka guide.
We kind of kicked this around last year and even held a small event. Im going to possibly offer this up again this year to see if there is any general interest. just need to nail down some days that work for everyone. For those who did not attend here is a recap,

What I will offer is to spend a few hours at the cardinal center around their range and I will help get your rig shooting broadheads with your field points. We can work on shooting tips or what ever is needed. I think i can even take my bow press along in case we need to do a little tweaking. This will be free of charge, except giving cardinal a little fee to cover your range time. I need to round up a broadhead target to get us going. Kids are ABSOLUTELY welcome, crossbowers too. We can go over how i build arrows if there is a general informational interest... lets get the ball rolling so i know what day my wife will be yelling at me...lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Cough...um...cough. I have mentioned this to a few already to see about interest. Didn't get much farther than that but I will give you a ring tomorrow.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not sure if I'd be able to come down or not, but I'd sure as hell try. Set a date and go from there. Guys would be foolish NOT to come to something like this.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mighty nice gesture on your part Milo. If at all possible to make it I will head that way. Things are going to be pretty busy here from now until hunting season though.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll do what I can brother. Life is kinda crazy for me right now, so it'll be tough to make. I say pick a date you can live with and we'll all try to make it work...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I'll do what I can brother. Life is kinda crazy for me right now, so it'll be tough to make. I say pick a date you can live with and we'll all try to make it work...
if not you know where i will be in the coming months....

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Have you thought of a weekend day? Dang wife keeps adding to my schedule!
no i have some things i need to get out the door and then we can schedule..only down to like 3 left then i can work on my own...dang

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'd say just pick a date that works for you Milo... the rest will fall into place. Sunday afternoons are better for me with helping coach youth sports now.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I'm thinking september 9th time frame... not sure what my wifes thinking though:smiley_crocodile:.... maybe around 2?