Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Gameplan Gear Treestand Transport System

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damnnnnn what a great day! Just found this coupon code for Mack's... $15 off any order $100 or more. :)

WBPRWLDFM6W100FW

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good price...I never knew they sold stuff like that...

Yep. Mack's is mainly a waterfowler's store but they do carry a little bit of everything. They're one of the few that carry Millenniums at a decent price, as well as many other great products.

For example... I just got a Cabelas ad for the upcoming Waterfowl Classic this weekend in Dundee. Normally I make the trip for shells, decoys, clothes, whatever. They advertised Hevi Metal waterfowl loads for $45 off, with the $25 mail in rebate included. Regular price on a case of 3.5" #3s was $299.99. Well, Mack's is also running a special on Hevi Metal.... Only their price for the same case is $249.99, minus the $25 rebate, minus the $15 off coupon code... AND free shipping with no special ammo fees. Uhhhh yea... $21 per box for 3.5" Hevi Metal... That's a fuggin no-brainer.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I'm pull in the trigger. Those straps that came with the millennium out straight junk

Gordo did you order? If not, I can order for you, Greg and I. I am in your area every month and could meet somewhere. Or if you are ever in the Columbus area....Hillbilly express. Let me know.

OR

Greg and I make two...anyone else?