Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Remaking Red Dawn

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
How many of you remember the movie with Patrick Swazey in the early 80s called Red Dawn? I can remember watching it when I was like nine or ten years old and thinking it was so cool. Running outside right after watching it with my toy gun ready for the Russians to invade. LOL

Just saw they are remaking that movie. Ia going to have to rematch the original to compare to the new one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGoe7BdGdlg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Loved the original! Hope this new one doesn't suck, they usually do. Alot depends on who they cast, can't beat Charlie Sheens role as PS little bro.

Hope they change the Wolverines name to something that signifies winning though! Rotflmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lmao Steve! I knew some Buckeye haters would respond but figured Beener,Joe or Red would have been first. Well played Shu!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I loved the Org!
Hope this one up to the challenge of a re-make.
"Boys! Avenge Me!" is right Cotty

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
They won't make it Ruskies and Cubans. It will be White supremacist groups or a Right Wing take over of the nation.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They won't make it Ruskies and Cubans. It will be White supremacist groups or a Right Wing take over of the nation.

Funny. You got it wrong though. The Right Wing won't be taking over. They will be the ones just trying to keep what they had while the liberals and lefties go nuts as the govt runs out of money and the handouts stop. I recently heard over 56% of the population is receiving some sort of govt assistance. That is scary if it is true.

In regards to the movie, the original was a classic. It will be tough to duplicate.