Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great way to watch a Baseball game

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
My wife and I were lucky enough to get invited to go to a Twins game ( I know but read the rest of the story :)) with a couple we are friends with. I am not sure what he had to do to get these tickets but I told him I would do more of it :smiley_crocodile: We got valet parking and walked in where they had the World Series Trophy's on display. Through the next set of doors there was a really nice bar and a huge buffet set out for every one to enjoy. There was everything from all you could eat candy, sundaes, hotgogs, and nachos to prime rib, pan seared duck, and scallops. The seats were only about 200 feet from where we got out of the vallet parking. We were 9 rows behind home plate in huge leather cushioned high back chairs. This was definitly an incredible experience and I could not thank my buddy enough :) My wife kept saying I cant believe you arent eating any hotdogs, nachos, candy or popcorn. I told her I cant believe you would eat that when you could have prime rib, scallops, and duck :)

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Wow! Sounds like you had a good time. I'm going to a reds game next sunday. In the nose bleed section...lol

badger

*Supporting Member*
My wife and I were lucky enough to get invited to go to a Twins game ( I know but read the rest of the story :)) with a couple we are friends with. I am not sure what he had to do to get these tickets but I told him I would do more of it :smiley_crocodile: We got valet parking and walked in where they had the World Series Trophy's on display. Through the next set of doors there was a really nice bar and a huge buffet set out for every one to enjoy. There was everything from all you could eat candy, sundaes, hotgogs, and nachos to prime rib, pan seared duck, and scallops. The seats were only about 200 feet from where we got out of the vallet parking. We were 9 rows behind home plate in huge leather cushioned high back chairs. This was definitly an incredible experience and I could not thank my buddy enough :) My wife kept saying I cant believe you arent eating any hotdogs, nachos, candy or popcorn. I told her I cant believe you would eat that when you could have prime rib, scallops, and duck :)

I'm with you! :smiley_coolpeace: