Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bucks (Might be a shooter)

at1010

*Supporting Member*
PICT0293.jpg

really having a hard time deciding if I would arrow this one or not. haha hope you enjoy the pics tho.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
aint that the truth! I have seen a few really nice ones in years past, but this year is the first year after a 800 acre timbering. I think this is the biggest problem for me, is I am seeing totally new deer, cant tell ya if they were around last year or not.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hopefully you see some from the stand during shooting hours. Then you can make up your mind! Good luck AT!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I put out a bag of corn this weekend, in hopes to get this buck on camera with better angles. I honestly would probably kill him cause I havent killed enough good bucks, but I am still thinking he would probably only score high 120s, and I think he is a 3.5 year old, but hard to tell in this picture.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Nice pic AT. The one on the left would make a nice bowkill. Goodluck if you decide to target him.

thanks FS, I am deff targeting him, not sure if ill kill him or not. i have a few really good spots this year to hunt and we saw some really nice bucks last year. I just will need to make the call when im in the tree, I rather eat a tag then kill and not be totally satisfied.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Wouldn't make it past my stand without a sharp stick in his side. But its your call. Hope he gives you the opportunity.

Yea I havent killed a ton of good bucks, so Ill probably decide on the spot,and itd probably be a yes! Dont wanna get to caught up in this scoring craze!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
ill be checking cams this weekend again to see if I got any better pics of this buck, and man I am hoping soo! I can barley wait!