Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey White Suga

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hicks, I found your Louisiana lady in Daytona at the surf shop. She said to tell you hello.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344699160.390923.jpg

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I'm sneaky. I had to get a pic. She had her shirt cut off and shit hanging out everywhere. Why do these fat ladies think it looks good?

Cause white honkies like Hicks love it!!!... Black guys always want the fat white chicks so why not change it around....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cause white honkies like Hicks love it!!!... Black guys always want the fat white chicks so why not change it around....

Thanks for the laugh JD. If it weren't for the freckles you wouldn't see my wife in our white shower. Perfect camo in the shower is just to drop her towel. She is as white as they come. Nickname growing up was "2%" because she is white as milk buddy. lmao

Geesh. You admit to having one gi-normous black chick flirting with you in a gas station in Jackson, MS, and you are labeled a large black lady lover for life! She wanted me. I only wanted some sweet tea and the (Jackalope Joe recommended) chicken biscuit. We had some ground to cover. No time to fall in love at the Kangaroo!:smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Now you all know why I prefer 2 person stands. One for the lady, and a hang on above for me! lmao