Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bobby Worthington

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If I had a chance to sit down with some TOOzers and invite a guest for some campfire talk and pick someones brain it would be him. If you get a chance to read his latest hunt for a buck named Rattlesnake in the latest issue of NAW do it, great read. That guy has really impressed me over the years. He doesn't smile in many pics not to be a badass but because he's somewhat wore down or spent in what it took to get his quarry. At least that's what he said a few years ago.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looking forward to picking that article up... Thanks for the heads-up, Ric.

No prob. A lot of guys kill slobbers every year but there is something about him that,IMO puts him on a higher level. He hunts primarily in the mountains of TN and gets it done on a old buck it seems every year. I'd just like to bullshit with him around a fire with friends and listen to his hunting stories. He's had some great hunts documented over the years on some big ass deer.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ever read his book? Honestly, I would need to look as I think someone else wrote it from his words. He doesn't look the smartest. He is not the most clean cut guy. Probably wouldn't be "good TV". However, the man can hunt! Maybe I should start a community book shipping. I have read it. I would be willing to forward it along to the next guy. You all can read it if you want so long as I get it back eventually. It is an entertaining and easy read with lots of pics. Perfect for me!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
No I haven't Phil, actually didn't know he had a book out but I read every article he puts in a magazine I've gotten. I'd read it or better yet, wonderin if it would be at the library. Lol

Last edited:

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
You got your post count up so there is no need in making insulting remarks...lol... Maybe he hasn't been laid in a while...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
How True! But you have to admit. The guy is either pissed all the time or his teeth simply aren't there! Lmao...

I mentioned it earlier bro that I read an article a few years ago about the reason he doesn't smile much when he poses. He said he was usually somewhat tired and angry after all the time and stress to get these big bucks down,especially when he's after one particular deer.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Without a doubt. Every picture he looks like he just finished a 15hr shift breaking rocks or something.