Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Kahr P40 Carry Package $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Up for sale is a Kahr P40 carry package. This is the last of my caliber consolidation because it is the perfect IWB carry rig for me. Going over to all 9mm. Firearm comes with case, manuals, two mags, and a Kholster IWB holster. If it is a FTF you also get approx. 59 rounds of Winchester 180gr JHP also.

Full disclosure - There is a tiny mark by the slide serrations that you can see in the pic. Pistol has approx 700 rounds through it (carried a lot but shot enough to stay proficient). Your dealer must be made aware and accept from a non-ffl or you pay for the ffl on my end.

Any questions let me know,

Beentown

Only trades I would consider is a Kahr PM9, CM9 or P9 for my Dad.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I tried to talk my wife into it last night, Beener...

Obviously, she said no. :(

Beener- It is Milo's fault. JB has a Skeeter Creek addiction he refuses to seek counseling for. I heard Milo the other day. He sounded like Potterfield and told Jim "I appreciate your business." :smiley_crocodile:

Jim- You screwed up. First rule in marriage: It is easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission. hahahahah

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Beener- It is Milo's fault. JB has a Skeeter Creek addiction he refuses to seek counseling for. I heard Milo the other day. He sounded like Potterfield and told Jim "I appreciate your business." :smiley_crocodile:

Jim- You screwed up. First rule in marriage: It is easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission. hahahahah

lmao

Normally, I would agree, Phil. But, at the rate I've been going lately, I'd be asking you all for a good lawyer instead of asking her for forgiveness. lmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
lmao

Normally, I would agree, Phil. But, at the rate I've been going lately, I'd be asking you all for a good lawyer instead of asking her for forgiveness. lmao

You'd have a better chance of arrowing a 220" typical than finding one of those... Just sayin..... rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It's all good Jim. Just had to bust your balls a little. We have all been there. My wife tolerates a lot. Bend, bend, bend, bend, then she SNAPS! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.