Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Millinium M-100 On sale

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Screamin' deal! Not sure I have ever seen one used, and I was thinking $225 new. Sound right?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Heck of a deal right there. Cheapest I've seen one so far was 185... .at the Sportsmans Liquidation store in Akron. I sure wish they'd run clearance on the brackets for once. :smiley_depressive:

Big H

Medina
They are on sale at Sportsmans Liquidation in Fairlawn, normally $179.00 Now 25% off, I picked one up last night for $134.99 + tax. Also anything in the store that is camo is 50% off. There are some very good deals to be had.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
They are on sale at Sportsmans Liquidation in Fairlawn, normally $179.00 Now 25% off, I picked one up last night for $134.99 + tax. Also anything in the store that is camo is 50% off. There are some very good deals to be had.

Dang, I need to get down there!

jeremy44230

Medina County
Just about bought one yesterday, but I passed... Seemed like an awesome stand but I didn't want to spend the money in it. Got a few other things to get first. Helluva deal though!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Wow! Thanks for the heads-up, Ron!

Big H

Medina
They have at least 12 of the Milleniums left. I went back today to get a jacket for Sami. I guess the store is closing and they will negotiate with you on everything......I bought a crossbow case for her for $19. She had to be convinced to get the Team Whitetail jacket because it is Realtree camo and she is a Mossy Oak girl LOL I told her a deal is a deal, and the deer won't care.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jim, are you going to head over there? If so, please let me know. I am not sure how I can swing getting down there.

Actually... I'm really considering going over there and buying every one they have...

I'll let you know.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Actually... I'm really considering going over there and buying every one they have...

I'll let you know.

If you go, please let me know. I am good for 1 at a minimum....problem is I am running crap to the wifes classroom for her to setup so not voing to get there today and am trying to figure out how to get there tomorrow. If I am going tomorrow, perhaps we can meet up there.

matty636

mville
anybody use these did some reading and im interested just wondering how secure they are the way they clip in but like the idea dew some of the areas i hunt