Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

One less place for them to hide

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Been clearing a woods the past week and finished up today...

Before and now....

Attachments

• 157.jpg
    157.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 280
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 279
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 282

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I've cleared about 15 acres total so far. Went on the other property today and cleared a couple more. Jumped pretty boy and 4 other bucks in the crp field. Now the guy I was clearing for has a couple more acres for me to do tomorrow and next year wants us to clear the pine woods where this cam is at. After that there will only be about 25 acres of timber on this 450 acre farm left for them to hide on...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've cleared about 15 acres total so far. Went on the other property today and cleared a couple more. Jumped pretty boy and 4 other bucks in the crp field. Now the guy I was clearing for has a couple more acres for me to do tomorrow and next year wants us to clear the pine woods where this cam is at. After that there will only be about 25 acres of timber on this 450 acre farm left for them to hide on...

Golden acorns.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The fuggin developers down here in Cincy kill me sometimes with their antics. Several rather large beautiful tracts of hardwoods and mature timber have been leveled just like this leaving just a few trees. Then they name the subdivision something pertaining to what it used to look like instead of the ruins they turned it into! Lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It was all locust, willow, cottonwood and walnut. Nothing worth saving... We got 1.6 inches of rain last night so I could do some cam checks today...lol

I'll be doing a few after work. About 5:30 or so.