Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

PSE recurve on sale

I got an add from Sportsman guide today, they have a PSE stalker recurve on sale for 116.00. I was not sure where to post this but if anyone ever wanted to play around with a Stick and string this would be a pretty good place to start without spending much money.

Greg

gavennn

i have been considering getting into traditional. Would that bow be any good to start with?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I hope your ready for a tough test gavenn...its quite an experience..what is your compound draw length?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i shoot 30.5 inches and 60 pounds

you probably gonna want a 64 inch bow...just keep that in mind when your looking. You can maybe shoot a 62 inch bow comfortably but you may need to modify how you hold the string.

Gordo

Athens County
I need to have a talk with u about some trad gear milo. I've always wanted to give that a try and now im going to have some extra time on my hands.

Takin a deer with a stick and string would b unreal. The amount of practice it would take to get to that point would b intense.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Guys, I've had discussions with a few members here about trying the traditional life, Here is my best advice to anyone here reading..if you even has soo much as an inkling or desire to give it a go, Please do yourself a favor and try it. it is a journey worth taking and will make you better for it. I'm here to help as well as others so please speak up and try it. it can be an expensive sport if you so choose it to be. there are LOTS of good deals out there to be had and i will help where and whenever i can. Its very exciting and will push the limits of your ability.