Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Doc's Deer Scents Scrape Invader 8oz spray bottle(Made in Ohio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering this on TOO first...I will be posting it on AT and CL in the next day or so..I wanted to give some of you first crack at it..

I have quite a few extra bottles of Scrap Invader from Doc's Deer Scents...These are 8oz spray bottles that cost 35$ shipped per bottle direct from Doc's website,when bottled in Oct 2011..

Doc's Description:<<<(what it says on bottle an website)
Specially designed to be used in a mock scrape, spray Doc's Scrape Invader directly on the soil of your mock scrape to saturate the entire area. Doc's awesome blend of 100% fresh dominant buck urine and other secret ingredients has been formulated and tested to keep a buck investigating your scrape to find the invader in his territory! Excellent for use in existing scrapes as well, Doc's Scrape Invader keeps those monster bucks working your area in search of the competition.

15$ for one bottle shipped (within OH),12$ more for the 2nd bottle(27$),and 8$ more for the 3rd bottle...35$ shipped for THREE bottles(24 ounces total)...Paypal Gift preferred or add paypal fees onto your end of the bargain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.