Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Go check Ollie's.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HS Decoy bag 10 bucks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344121237.136769.jpg

Gloves.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344121279.965629.jpg

They also base layers for 19-29 bucks.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Had to fuggin laugh. So I Google it because who has heard of fuggin "Ollies"? Well I go onto the site, wife is snuggled up beside me asleep and it fuggin screams "WHHOOO, Good Stuff Cheap!". She about shit herself because I had the volume as high as possible. lol :smiley_crazy:

Had to fuggin laugh. So I Google it because who has heard of fuggin "Ollies"? Well I go onto the site, wife is snuggled up beside me asleep and it fuggin screams "WHHOOO, Good Stuff Cheap!". She about shit herself because I had the volume as high as possible. lol :smiley_crazy:

Fuggin site has tons of weird sounds..

Be happy she didnt jump out of bed ready to spend money.Or did she?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It's a overstock store. And some seconds. But mostly it's overstock. And it's cheap. I bought a toaster oven from Macy's for like 90 bucks. Stopped at Ollie's and they had the same one for 35. Returned the macys one and I ended up getting a bad ass infrawave digital one for 70 bucks from Ollie's. Regular price 155. And they constantly get new stuff in so you never know what you'll find. Ours is huge. Like the size of a non super wal mart.

Huckleberry Finn

Yea there's one near us. I've bought some stuff there, mostly stuff going to college.

Not as cool as a Trader Horn though (Western PA). "If we don't have it, you don't need it"

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just bought a spool of decoy line there for $4.99 last week, regular price is $15. They had a ton of the HS base layers at ours. It's 5 minutes from my office and next to a Wendy's, so I'm there a good bit!

epe

Lancaster
Just bought a spool of decoy line there for $4.99 last week, regular price is $15. They had a ton of the HS base layers at ours. It's 5 minutes from my office and next to a Wendy's, so I'm there a good bit!

Did the one down there have the decoy bags?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Was there yesterday and they didn't have any left. All they had was women's camo. Sorry bud.