Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Really? A Hyundai?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Taking up 2 parking spaces (right in front of the entrance) so someone doesn't park too close to your Hyundai??rotflmao

I dont take up two spots but I do park my truck in the least populatied part of a parking lot. It really bothers me sometimes when I go out of my way to park my truck some where it is "safe". then some guy parks his piece junk right next to me. I swear if I parked my truck in the back of an empty parking lot some dufus would come along and park right next to me just because there was another vehicle to park next too. DANG.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I dont take up two spots but I do park my truck in the least populatied part of a parking lot. It really bothers me sometimes when I go out of my way to park my truck some where it is "safe". then some guy parks his piece junk right next to me. I swear if I parked my truck in the back of an empty parking lot some dufus would come along and park right next to me just because there was another vehicle to park next too. DANG.

Happens to me all the time man. I always park where I can pull through and near the back of the lot. Never fails some asshole will crowd right in on me when he had 3 acres to park.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
When I see a car parked like that and I can, I park on the driver's side as close as I possibly can. Stinks though, cause most of the time you can't get in there.

ohio
Lol anytime I see people parked like that I pull my jeep right up to their door, they won't dare open their door into my rock sliders lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343877422464.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343877422464.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 71

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have to be selective where I park. My dually is a wide load. Generally takes the entire space with inches to spare inside of the lines. I try to be courteous. The guy in the Hyundai was plain and simple being a jerk.