Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL 8 GB SDHC ards - $8

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
BIG LOTS has SanDisk 8 GB SDHC cards for $8. They usually keep them up front by the registers.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Looking back at one of Joe's posts on SD card deals from Amazon, I found these with free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks man. It didn't work when you copied it so I removed it to post again.

<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=theoh-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B000VUVA62" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Will these cards work with Spypoint IR-7 cameras?

I just ordered 2 new cameras and am now looking for the sd cards. Is there a difference between SDHC and sd?

I figured out they would work, just ordered 3 of them......Cabela's wanted $39.99 apiece for them, I got 3 of them for $17.64 total!

Thanks Joe!

Last edited:

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Will these cards work with Spypoint IR-7 cameras?

I just ordered 2 new cameras and am now looking for the sd cards. Is there a difference between SDHC and sd?

I'm pretty sure the only difference card wise in "High Capacity" hence the "HC". They are 4GB and higher.

Don't quote me on this but I think an SDHC may have a different card reader slot than a standard SD, so be sure whatever you are viewing them on will take an SDHC.

To answer your first question, yes your IR-7 will work with SDHC.

Hope that helps!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm pretty sure the only difference card wise in "High Capacity" hence the "HC". They are 4GB and higher.

Don't quote me on this but I think an SDHC may have a different card reader slot than a standard SD, so be sure whatever you are viewing them on will take an SDHC.

To answer your first question, yes your IR-7 will work with SDHC.

Hope that helps!

You are correct Drake.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Thanks guys! The only problem is the spypoint IR 7 cameras are on backorder right now, but I should have them by the end of the month.