Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

grew nicely

at1010

*Supporting Member*
PICT0181.jpg

Attachments

• PICT0176.jpg
    PICT0176.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 134
  • PICT0199.jpg
    PICT0199.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 139
  • PICT0193.jpg
    PICT0193.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 164

at1010

*Supporting Member*
the middle buck on the bottom seems to be a nice one, I think I would shoot the other one too with the large brows, and kicker off his right G2.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I am just hoping that they stay around till season, I know guys said they tend to hit the road sometimes right before hunting season.

I planted some cold season plots this year, and hoping that keeps the deer around late season if I have a tag still.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
not even one comment, DANG hahaha Im heading back to the broadhead debate!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
are you all refering to the bottom middle pic? The bottom one all the way on the right I think is the same deer at the two daylight pictures, but I am not positive, looks pretty freakish, in the bottom right picture.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I tried to resize them I cant seem to get them to be resized tho! Anyone know how?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
are you guys thinking the bottom two pictures are different deer for sure then the top picture? Im not sure if the bottom right and top pic are the same or not.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
It's definitely the same deer. Looking good!

Ok thats what I thought! I have had some deer in this area that looked damn near the same, I came to find out they werent cause one had a bit longer brow tine then the other. It was very unique. I am pumped to have decent deer this time of year tho, normally no decent bucks show up for me till it gets to be frost type weather.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not the size so much AT. Just zoomed in and I couldn't quite figure out what was going on due to the blur. Still a good looking buck!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
That crazy buck is awesome, he has chit going all kinds of places!!

hahah I saw im in the night time picture, and I was like what the heck is the mess of antler on his head! Then I realized it wasnt that blurry he just has a big mess of antler on his head! Very odd for around me, in three years all my bucks were very typical that I saw. You can see some of them in the other thread about bucks that got away!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
That crazy buck is awesome, he has chit going all kinds of places!!

ya know I dont know if I ever saw a deer that had such werid shaped g3s but still be semi typical ya know. They are just all crooked, and chit! hahaha Idk I think id would have to shoot him if I got the chance.