Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who is going to Willshire next weekend?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We are heading to Willshire Thursday to setup. We will be there the entire weekend selling tree stands and ground blinds. Probably have a small assortment of firearms for sale as well. Anyone else heading that direction?

This is an annual event at the Willshire Sportsman's Club. I believe the official name is "Willshire Trade Days and Flea Market". It is August 3,4,5 this year. It will be our first year setting up at this show. I have heard from other vendors this is a good show. Looking forward to seeing any TOO brothers that might show up!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
West of Van Wert close to Indiana. It is right off SR81. Maybe SW of Van Wert. Need to check my map better.

Mike R

*Supporting Member*
Phil you will like willshire it's not real big about the size of fort recoverey. But it is laid out real nice.

It's on the north side of S.R. 81, before you get to Willshire. It's a very small town type trade & flea market setting...great atmosphere, friendly folks. You can't miss it as there will be people parked on along the road, well before you get there.

If you go into Willshire, there's a little ice cream shop there that has the best ice cream on the planet. :smiley_blink:

Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phil you will like willshire it's not real big about the size of fort recoverey. But it is laid out real nice.

Good deal. You heading there Mike? We should have room if you want to bum some booth space off us to promote your business. We have three spaces which will total 25x90'. Probably have the camper and enclosed trailer setup on our booth spots which will eat 10-12' x roughly 60'. Going to park them inline most likely. Need to be able to view as much of our spot as possible but still keep it open and visible to spectators. Wish it was 30x30 spots instead of 25x30' spots. Then we could be a little more creative. Guess I will decide how to set up when we get there.

The guys in charge said pretty much everyone will have to walk by where we are setting up as they enter. Sounded like a decent spot but I have no idea.

Mike R

*Supporting Member*
Phil I would love to but I have to get things ready for Lima. Thanks for the offer.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Phil, I know my Dad is going with a buddy or 2 of his. I think he's in the market for a ladder stand or 2 so I told him to look you up. I know the one buddy he's going with never has enough guns so you should do OK

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Ryan. Our margins are low, but our prices are comparable to big box stores and often times cheaper. Our selection is pretty impressive this year in my opinion. If I don't have something that interests him then I don't know what he is looking for. I ordered in efforts to have something for everyone in every budget range. I appreciate you sending the word to them about us!