Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Busted!!!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
This lady felt the need to steal a brand new bushnell trophy cam I put out a few weeks ago.... then walk right by my other camera with it in her hand..... She didnt wanna answer the door with me and two sheriffs so the county prosecutor will be contacting her. Why are people so stupid! If its not yours keep your greedy hands off it!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is awesome! Rarely is it that we hear about someone getting caught stealing. I would imagine the rate of recovery of stolen trail cameras is slim.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's awesome - congrats on catching her.

Who knew fat old ladies stole trail cams!?!

Probably don't like you shooting her deer.... Fuggin old biddies..... How'd you like too bet the prosecutor won't do shit???? Hopefully I'm wrong.....

Last edited:

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
My hopes arent high for the return of the camera or money to replace it but the sheriffs have dealt with her family before and were writting a pretty good report for me, they seem to think the prosecutors office will do their best to recover it. Ive hunted this property for 20 years and never had an issue, now I face them everyday over there. Guess we'll wait and see... going to the prosecutor office tomorrow.

No i didnt know her, I just knew she had to live close as fat as she was! No way a fattie like that is hiking in from somewhere. Talked to a local fruit stand lady in the morning and she said " yea thats my neighbor 3 doors down....." all I said was thank you! Game on!