Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Olympic Project

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I am a loyal listener of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast and he recently interviewed Bigfoot expert James "Bobo" Fay. During their interview, they discussed the Olympic Project and some of the pictures they had compiled during their attempts to locate Bigfoot. There are some great pictures in here, including a world class black tail towards the end of the page. Thought you guys might like to see some of the pictures, and maybe talk a little Bigfoot!!!

http://www.olympicproject.com/id5.html

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I can't believe they have a show dedicated too nothing but chasing big foot and haven't gotten one viable speck of evidence lol... and don't get me started on the friggin ghost show hahaha

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Yeah, ghost hunters.....my wife can't miss a single episode of that... I can't stand that show.. bunch of city slickers walking around in the dark jumping around at every noise they hear....gimme a break!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I believe in Bigfoot. Just sayin... :smiley_coolpeace:

I won't mess with your beliefs Jesse as long as you don't start your own show about it on the SyFy network :smiley_clap:

Chad, my wife is also into the ghost shows as well, I just sit there and heckle them during it.... EMF my ass mofo rotflmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll rephrase that a little. I don't discount the notion that there may well indeed be an undiscovered humanoid/ape that resembled "Bigfoot". I'm not exactly drinking the Kool-Aid, but after listening to that guy with a slightly open mind, I opened it a little more. There is some legitimate, compelling evidence out there if you believe him. I for one, believe his reasoning as to why it is not released and that's due to prejudice and shunning within the scientific community. That is real, no doubt about it. Let's face it, if we can believe in God, I don't see Bigfoot as that big of a stretch...

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I think it would be awesome if there were real Bigfoot creatures out there......I want to believe it, but not sure I do. Kind of like aliens.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I believe in things I can see and or see work or what can't be seen at least proven, Bigfoot and Ghosts haven't fallen into that part of my life whare I've seen or been shown proof of either and the shows on TV do no justice for their cause. So as far as it goes, I'm a skeptic.....

buckstar25

T-county
Cool pics!

As far as Bigfoot goes, I have never seen or had experience with it but I also 100% believe that there are more than one species that humans have not identified. Money makes the Bigfoot story so distasteful, take away the flipping nut jobs and goofballs and look at some of the evidence. I believe something is out there but what that something is I have no clue!

As far as spirits go, until last weekend I had never had any run ins with them either. We did a ghost tour (my oldest daughter is all about ghosts) at Gettysburg. We did the Jenny Wade tour, long story short. Nobody can tell me that they don't exist, especially in a place where so many people died so violently and before their time. What I saw was not imagination, not alcohol or drug induced but it was as real as real can be.

Here are a few pictures that I can't explain, know that there was zero light except for the camera flash, my wife was taking the pictures with the camera facing the wooden joists. I keep saying its some type of reflection but if you notice most of them are the same size an shape.

Blow the picture up and look right below the floor joists
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343243094.184875.jpg

Look above the picture on the wall
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343243165.976602.jpg

This is after they turned the lights back on and my youngest couldn't get over to the other side fast enough to see the other "ghost" pictures. Look above her to the right side
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343243258.541448.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That was a neat photo gallery to check out. So many different species of wildlife.

I also checked out the Bigfoot photos and I didn't see anything but hair or fur. Sorry, but it's hard to imagine that bigfoot never once walked out in front of the cam where most other animals walked and ONLY got pics taken to where you just leave nothing but conjecture and nothing definitative to look at.

As far as the pics that buckstar25 posted, can't explain it.

buckstar25

T-county
Hate to bust your bubble man, but that is dust on the camera lens...

Nah, or else it would be same spot. She had some pics upstairs that you could see the dust an they threw off a big purple circle. Look at the depth of it. Guess it could be dust, I won't say one way or the other. However why we didn't get a picture of was the dark apparition that showed up less than a foot away from me and my wife, while I didn't get the cold feeling, every hair on my body stood straight up. In an instant it was gone

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Watched almost every episode of Finding Bigfoot and Ghost Hunters and even a few other ghost shows that are completely retarded over the years.

I can't disprove either the ghost or Bigfoot and there are stories and pictures that can be construed one way or another.

I can say that at an early age when we moved into my childhood home there was more then once hearing footsteps up and down the steps or up and down the upstairs hallway. Heck there was times me and my sister would be upstairs and think we heard our parents yell for us only to find out they had not. Sit stuff down and go to get it and not find it. Tear the house apart and still not find it. Wait a couple days or a few weeks and it would be right back where you left it to start with. Some pretty crazy unexplained stuff went on in that house and I still can't tell you why stuff happened.

A couple weeks before my dad passed away a picture flew off the wall from behind him and landed on the floor in front of him not to mention the lady he said he seen in our dinning room. Dad was the one while I was growing up making fun of us for hearing things and said we was all full of shit until he seen it for himself and couldn't explain it and couldn't deny it happened.