Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

faith at full draw

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Okay which one of you were at fin feather fur in Canton tonight????? I was up checking it out and saw your truck up there.... looked around but didn't recognize anyone lol... not that I really know what you guys look like lol...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well if its any consultation Sam.... we originally went to land big fish up in Akron.... then ended up @ Red Robbin in Canton and then something changed and we drove by and saw it there.... lol.... never knew of any others and was just up around there Saturday with the wife lol....

Last edited:

Derek j

Knox Co.
I frequent the Ashland store at least a half dozen times a year. I was there last week letting the wife test drive some new bows. I told her if she practices more and gets a deer this year I will buy her a new Hoyt or mathews.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was up there with my son. I was up looking to see what sights they had and to just get out of the house for a bit.

Were you driving a black pickup? If so we were parked next too you and I noticed the graphics on the truck....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So what did you think of the Fin?

I hit the one in ashland quite a bit.

Haven't ever been too one before but I liked it lol.... Have you ever been too Kame's in N Canton? If so I'd it was better then that by a little, not as much fishing stuff as Kame's though.....

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
OK cool, I was gonna say. If you were in the white pick up, sorry for moving your mirror. I needed a freakin can opener to get my son in his car seat cause you parked so close. LOL

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
OK cool, I was gonna say. If you were in the white pick up, sorry for moving your mirror. I needed a freakin can opener to get my son in his car seat cause you parked so close. LOL

Nope not us :smiley_coolpeace: So feel free too continue too MF the other guy :smiley_clap: How far you from the new store?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was OK, not angry. just annoyed.

I am about 20 min away in massillon. Salem isn't too far. Ashland has to be way closer though.

I don't think so, I can be at FFF in about 30-40 mins I think Ashland is further out for us..... Are you thinking of West Salem?