Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gonna need some company..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

On my trip to hell..

huntn2

Hudson, OH
wow....sitting in the airport waiting on a delayed flight with coworkers and they are asking whats going on that I am literately laughing like crazy. Some phenominal posts today in various threads.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Holy shit!!! I'd be on the gorund laughing if I was behind her.

Half the poeple that ride them damn things in Wal Mart just need to get up and frigging exercise anyway.

I remember one time I went to Wal-Mart and saw this obesse couple riding around on those little scooters, not an elderly couple just obesse and in their thirties. As I got done and checking out I noticed them driving right last the cash registers and park the scooters. Didn't but anything! :what: From what I could tell they came to Wal-Mart just to pass the time and ride around on the scooters. Lazy fuggers needed to walk about 30 laps around the place.

We have become such a society that enables this deal to happen. :mad:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Half the ones riding them around Lima think they are pimps. They drive the electric wheelchair while their girlfriend walks behind them rounding up all the childrens. Pisses me off. How about you save those for the people that truly need them? Just because your pants are around your knees doesn't mean you can't walk you lazy bum!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just asked the wife if she needed a laugh. She says "Sure". So I show her the video. At first she had that voice women use when they see a puppy or baby. She said "Awwww, that poor lady." Then as I resisted the urge to laugh for about 1/3 of a second she says "Why would she try that?" After watching her roll down the stairs 6-8 times she finally walked away (still laughing mind you) and continued putting groceries away. :smiley_crocodile: