Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Do you have any "gun hater" points to consider?

Considering the current events, I thought this might be a timely thread for everyone to add their thoughts/opinions.
Feel free to add to the list:

1. A gun is an inanimate object capable of neither good or evil.
2. An axe in the hands of a lumberjack is a tool, in Lizzie Borden's hands a weapon. See the difference.
3. The reason schools , movie house , eating places and shopping areas are chosen by these cowards is they know their intended victims will be unarmed.
4. The city of Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the nation. Are you reading whats going on there now.
5. Everywhere the CCW has passed the crime rate has went down. No exceptions. Yet people still argue.
6. Since the early 1950's our population has more than doubled. More people = More nuts.
7. The police cannot and will not protect you 24/7. To those who hate guns so much having one and not needing it is far better then needing and not having.
8. If you are so anti-gun be careful where and when you state this fact. To any criminal this makes you an ideal victim. Even criminals think safety first.
9. If this Aurora lunatic mowed down and injured these people down with a car or truck would any of you advocate banning driving ?
10. If my neighbor was a law abiding citizen. I would not care if he owned a tank. Matter of fact I would probably feel safer. By virtue of his being law abiding I know that weapon will pose no threat to me.
11. Humans are the things that do evil deeds. No tool is capable of murder by itself.
12. What " fast and furious " failed to accomplish for the government. This incident may just spark a dreaded outcome that will further erode our personal rights.
13. This Aurora shooting was NOT a tragic accident. It was a well thought out planned CRIME. These members of the lunatics herd need to be thinned not coddled and examined.
14. When I vote I do not use the candidates gun voting record determine how I vote. However when they start to blame the guns for the crime. I suspect their capability of following a train of logic.
15. When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away.
16. If you don't believe in firearms for protection, don't forget to press 1 for english, when dialing 911.

Bowhunter57