Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bresler Channelcats

I was fishing at Bresler Reservoir, this morning and the only thing that seemed to be bitting was the channelcats. I caught 2 of them that pulled my kayak around for a while, before I could get them in a net. Both of them were over 20" and loads of fun. :smiley_bril:

I gave one of them to a couple of old guys on the bank, that were very excited to get the fish. You'd have thought it was x-mass or something. Later I caught this bigger one and a walleye, that I released to be caught another day.

Bowhunter57

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Nice job. I used to give walleye away to older guys who couldn't get in the river anymore. Sometimes I thought that they were going pass out.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You need to make a trip to Erie and catch some of those sheep head up there, caught a bunch yesterday and them buggers will flat out pull you around.... They will strip drag and not come too the surface but once they do it's all over they lay over and play dead lol.... Unfortunately I was in a bass tornemant..... Biggest was over 8lbs.... Sheep head that is lol....