Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Moultrie customer service!!!!!

Kaiser878

ohio
4 Stars!!!!!!

I would have given them 5 stars, but they argued about a receipt......

I had a M80 start giving me fits 2 weeks ago...It would take photos and save them as long as it wasnt in sleep mode. Once it went into sleep mode it would take a picture but it wouldnt save the photo to the card. So I sent it back to their repair department on monday and my brand new camera arrived in the mail today!!!!!!!! Thats what I call service!!!!!!!!!

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Moultrie has always treated me right too.

As a tip with the m80s and m100s, delete or erase all of your old files from the SD card using your computer before you stick it back in the camera. Don't use a regular digital camera to erase the images because some cameras create some type of file that may interfere with use of the card in the moultire cam. I had an issue last year with images not writing to the card, but using this procedure I have never had a problem.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
good deal Zach, glad they took care of you. they have some spotty reviews on chasing game but i like real world peoples opinions of them

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've still got two I need to send back. The LC display either doesn't work at all or just partially works. Neither one of em had much of a work out and last less than a year or two.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
They have replaced two cams for me. The only complaint I have is it takes forever to get to talk to a representive, but that pretty much the norm these days.