Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The answer to the question

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
About 2 weeks ago one of our 3 cats came up missing. I checked up and down the road and was sure she didn't get hit by a car. The cat was fixed and she never got far from the back yard and was always around the house at first light, that was up until a couple weeks ago when she was nowhere to be found.

Fast forward to Sunday afternoon, I put out a trail cam in the backyard over the mineral block and apple pile.....first night the camera was in place I got this picture.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A city boy coworkers cockapoo got snatched from a nice neighborhood around alum creek.. He came in to work and asked me what he could do to make the coyotes go away.. I replied "Quit feeding them" lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
A city boy coworkers cockapoo got snatched from a nice neighborhood around alum creek.. He came in to work and asked me what he could do to make the coyotes go away.. I replied "Quit feeding them" lmao

lmao

Dang Chad, time to switch from apples to something more deadly!!!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
lmao

Dang Chad, time to switch from apples to something more deadly!!!

Nah, they got to eat too! There is no way to kill this yote right now anyhow, plus I can't set traps because I have 2 dogs. I will get the bastard after deer season.