Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fired Up

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Spent the morning at the ranch. Fired up the 4 wheeler to go check cams and drive around to see what I could see. Pulled in and saw a massive 8 standing in the field. Well, FL massive, which is a bit different. He went about 110 and was crazy tall. Hoping I got him on one of the cams. Man, this is how you start a week off right. I love this place. No people, no noise, no nothin. Just me and God out here. Ahhhhhhh. I'll post pics if I got him.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sounds like a great time to be out and about enjoying the time and outdoors man. Hope you got some pics and hope he sticks around until season opener so you can stick an arrah in him.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
I got 5 cams running out there now...hopefully he will stroll by one of them. I saw another really nice 10 yesterday and went in later to hang a cam where I saw him and his buddies out grazing. Some nice bucks for us around here this year. Who knows, maybe Florida will bring me something worthy of the wall this year??? Gonna check cams again next week. I'll probably run the deer off, but I can't stop myself. i'm ridiculous.