Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Making plans for Arkansas 2012

matt hougan

Dayton area
I will be taking both boys this year with me to Arkansas the week between Christmas and New Years. We will camp, no hotels. Cook our own meals and canoe our way into a mallard mashing hole in the woods. Cant wait .

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
That will be great. Sounds like some high quality time with your boys & some mallards! Look forward to the pics from the trip.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I will be taking both boys this year with me to Arkansas the week between Christmas and New Years. We will camp, no hotels. Cook our own meals and canoe our way into a mallard mashing hole in the woods. Cant wait .

Sounds like an awesome time.. Good Stuff..

Hey how did it go with that Job BTW. Did it work out?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm looking forward to an Arkansas trip some time in my lifetime. I've always been infatuated with them flooded timber mallards!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was stationed down there in the early 80's never have been interested in water fowling but there where a ton of them out there in the flooded fields.... Good luck with the trip, enjoy the quality time with the boys it's not long before they're grown and have a life of their own.....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just a little somethin to fuel the fire... :smiley_bril:

[video=youtube;hkaD21Nvaxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkaD21Nvaxg[/video]

dwinnett57

New to the forum just moved back to ohio after three years in Maryland and 5 years in Arkansas for college.... where in Arkansas are you planning on hunting ? might be able to hook you up with some spots my brother in law still lives down there he hunts with the echo Calls guys those guys in the video J Brown posted

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
New to the forum just moved back to ohio after three years in Maryland and 5 years in Arkansas for college.... where in Arkansas are you planning on hunting ? might be able to hook you up with some spots my brother in law still lives down there he hunts with the echo Calls guys those guys in the video J Brown posted

Good stuff man, welcome to the forum! You know somebody that hunts with the Echo crew, huh?... How about you get the hookup on a Echo Pure Meat so I can do a little TOO product review... :smiley_bril: lmao